Tuesday 23 December 2008

You got to be fucking kidding me...

Okay so tomorrow arvo I head back home for the first time in quite a while and I've been dreaming of hot hot sunny ass 30 plus days and walm balmy nights and lots of pools, malibu and tanning. I was so excited about my impending fun n sun that I went to check the weather and look at what I saw....



ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUSSSSSSSS!!!! Brisbane, you fucking cunt! And unlike Melbourne, Brisbane's weather forecasts actually have some level of validity. Meanwhile, ooooooh isn't it getting nice and warm and sunny here in Melbourne. Typical!

I am so pissed off man! It better be sunny as good jesus the week after otherwise I'm gonna be pissssssed yo.

Let's hope things change hey. I'm destined to be pasty forevs, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt believe everything you read on the net... its lovely n sunny here today so should be sweet as for the next few days...