Tuesday 30 December 2008

Noooooooooooooooo Boi

Flava Flav is coming to Town. NYD at the Espy, you've all heard about it. I have tickets, lots of tickets but they are for other people. I stupidly did not replace the one I bought for myself then gave to a friend and now its all sold out.

I've done this before and No-One has come through for us but I'm trying again.



I need TWO tickets to the NYD Show at the Espy, I am happy to take flicks for any websites, write a review or give up a Kidney.

Next in line is Jessie, she needs three.

And Krakha also needs one.

And Hayls and Mex too. So if someone could kindly organise Eight Tickets for the Mayorettes and associates it would be really lovely (and save us all trying to Bum Rush the Door)

So if anyone can help Jessie gives excellent Blowjobs and I'm sure Krakha does too, you would have to be a girl in Krakha's case though so please keep this in mind. Help us have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two tickets for $100! don't have your numbers, lady - hayley, soph? luella - 0412 679 206