Monday 15 December 2008

Happy Birthday WOMAN!

Today is my Best and Oldest friend Jamie's Birthday. We became friends because he was Cheeky and Naughty and I decided that I wanted to be friends with the Cheeky Naughty kid that didn't give a fuck! Plus when he addressed me he would always yell WOMAN at me which pissed me off no end, to this day he is the only person that gets away with shit like that and he gets mad if I call anyone else WOMAN. It's retarded special little things like that which make Friendships last.



He is one of the funniest and craziest people I know and that has not changed in the almost ten(!) years that I have known him. He has looked after me on many occasions, usually because he was the one that got me in a state that I needed to be looked after in the first place, but he has always been there for me, to cheer me up, to laugh at me and tell me not to give relative Strangers keys to my house after knowing them for a few weeks.

He left this note in my room somewhere for me to find on the 3rd of January 2001. As you can see he told me to keep it forever which so far I have done a pretty good job of, the Earings that he refers to me losing were a pair of long Silver Chain earrings he racked from Southland for me to wear to my Year Eleven Formal, I still have half of them. Ah the Memories.



Anyway, Happy Birthday Woman, I love you lots and hope you have an awesome day.

No comments: