Saturday 13 December 2008

Me want...

Um...Melbourne....seriously, what the FUCK is up with this weather. I was sposed to do all my xmas shopping today. Yeah....didn't happen. The thought of having to run around in gale force winds and a shit load of pissing rain sounds about as inviting as a urinary tract infection right now so I'm staying at home and cleaning the place and avoiding work. No...I really need to get a head start...hang on not even a head start anymore, just a fuckin START on the next fuckin issue. Booooo. Anyone want to buy 20 pages of ads from me and write all my articles and organise the rest? no. okay. So yeah I'm procrastinating right now by looking at the wonders of the web and thinking about all the shit I want for xmas.
I still really want this shits...


The Vivienne Westwood Melissa shoes. Aren't they just the best shit ever. But thinking about every single item of clothing I own and these would literally suit nothing I own or wear. Plus went to the melissa site and they said they're all sold out of apricot and yellow (the two best colours) so I guess it's not to be. Looks like Pammy got in on time though....


Haha, this only makes me want them more! Say what you like about Pammy but I like her. She's nice to animals, does lots of shit with David Lachapelle who's rad and I dunno, she just seems all crazy and cool. Plus we clearly have the same taste in shoes. Good legs too, her face is looking bit rough these days but what can you do man.


I also found these shoes I like from this brand/girl called emma the shoe maker (apt). They're all hand made and really old school. I have a soft spot for chunky 70s style wedges and sandals. I know soph said the gladiator is over but I still love it! Love these ones, so chunky. I'm sure it's the kind of shoe dudes would hate (they don't get shit like this) but I reckon they're awesome. And would be amazing quality. At $250 it's really not that bad considering it's all handmade and it's going straight back to the maker. Check out all her other o.g designs here

That's it for now, no doubt there will be a million more posts this rainy ass weekend. Fuck you melbourne! 11 days til I'm back to Bris, yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I was so going to post on how much I want those Viv for Melissa shoes for Christmas.. actually I've already told Noodle that if he doesn't get them for me he can consider himself divorced... I want the white and red ones though and unlike you I think they will go with 90% of my wardrobe!