Friday 19 December 2008

Prosecco



I don't know how interesting this is to anyone else but I went for an after work drink last night before I was supposed to go home and cook some dinner for friends and according to the receipt I signed at 11.27pm I drank 10 Glasses of Prosecco.

Ten.

Fucking Ten.

Ten Mother Fucking After Work Drinks and all I had for dinner was an Entree which I shared.

I then also remembered that we befriended some Frenchies and Sean has invited them to his brothers house for Christmas Dinner. From memory they thought my knowledge of France was impressive but my Accent sucked and they thought I looked very Italian. And when I got off the train it was torrentially raining so I skipped home in the rain thinking about how awesome rain is listening to Amy Winehouse and probably singing loudly along to it, I got absolutely drenched and didn't even think to use the umbrella in my bag.

Anyway Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go. See you at Acclaim.

No comments: