Tuesday 9 September 2008

Taken Out

Probably the harshest show on TV at the moment, I so actually feel for some of the (pig dog) girls that go out on dates with these arrogant wanker guys and spend the whole time watching them pick up the bartender, but Cie La Vie really. We've all been single, it's not the nicest industry.



But this girl got on my radar as the dumbest chick on the show by far. Keep an eye out for Sharnee, she is the one with the vacant expression on her face and not a lot of sentence putting together skills.

SHARNEE
Female 19
What do you do?
Actor, promotional work, retail sales assistant
What are your hobbies, interests and passions?
Acting, painting, travelling
How short was your shortest relationship?
0 Months

3 comments:

Community College said...

haha this is my favourite show at moment. i can't get enough. The guys are actually worse than the chicks hey. That asshole last nite who had all those one night stands and the chick said it was okay and she didn't mind and then he denied her because he wouldn't want to be with a girl who thought that was okay, what a dumb tool. How funny is it how all the chicks have their tits out in it too. love it.

Anonymous said...

I watched 10 minutes of it once. Ten minutes I'll never get back. I could actually feel myself getting dumber...

Hayley said...

I'm so glad I havent seen this yet