Thursday 25 September 2008

Like so LA

I love how thoroughly trashy MTV shows are. No shame no game for the biggest perpetuator of the Reality TV Show Industry. One one hand you have solid gold with Flavour of Love, The Hills and Rob & Big, alternatively you also have A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila and Making the Band. It is clearly a double edged Sword.

But this absolutely has to take the cake. Whilst watching the latest Episode of the Hills (Season 4, Episode 7 'When Lauren's Away' {Yes I am 'lame' as Whitney would say}) I came across a show called Paris Hilton's My New BFF. Yes it is what it sounds like, Paris Hilton running through a group of Best Friend Wannabes and crowning one her new Best Friend Forever, elmination Bachelor style.



If you are interested in becoming substancially dumber in under ten minutes watch the above casting special. Or if you want to become sustainably and permanently dumber do what I do and log onto MTV Overdrive on Wednesday for the lastest US episode of the Hills.

I heard a rumor that Whitney was getting her own NY based TV show, which no surprises here, I will happily be watching whilst pretending to work.

No comments: