Monday 29 September 2008

And so it begins....

The festival season that is. I had free tiks to Parklife yesterday and just as well they were free as I spent a mint on alcohol and was basically shit-face drunk the entire day. I was so pissed I couldn't text. But had a nice time. Melbourne festivals I've found are always a bit less skank than the same ones in Queensland that I'm used to. I put this down to one thing and one thing only, lack of Goldcoast cunts. My god, you aint seen skank (male or female) til you've seen Goldcoast skank. Bikinis, cowboy hats, fake tans and that's just the dudes. So yeah, fun day but to be honest the only thing I really remembered was Dizzee Rascal at the end and that was still hazy. So much vodka man, so so much. Woke up in the middle of the night with a heinous hangover but faired pretty well today. Having a festival on a Sunday is just retarded, I'm sorry. What half-wit came up with that idea. Someone who works hospitality? But enough bitching, here's the pics...


Purdy weather


I match the bin yo. Note the Claw Money tank out in force. Fuck I love warm weather, be gone jeans and hoodies!


Ferris wheel and sunsets ahhh


Bumped into a girl Carla in the VIP area that I met at another festival off my face, ah destiny! We are the blonde and brunette drunken bitch versions of one another.


I turned Japanese for a while there apparently




Dizzee!

- THE END -

No comments: