Wednesday 3 September 2008

CLAWWWW



Yo! Heads up, Claw MOney is having a sale and she's got 50% off like everything!!
Awesome much? I gotta stop online shoppin coz shipping fucks me everytime but when there's sales like this it's hard to pass up.
Hit up the site here I've learnt linking yay.

I got myself the following:


Nice huh!

and...


I love burgers so this is quite fitting

hit it up yo. I was gonna buy a hoodie but I went you know what, fuck it. Let's not think about coverups, bring on summer and tank tops motherfuckerrrrr.

byes
cc

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks for the heads up lady! x

Hyclass... said...

oooh im hungry haha
nice nice niceeeee goodlookin out~!
xxx

Hyclass... said...

OH MAN i feel like being so naughty!
I just grabbed a clutch & singlet top... BUT what i really want is the Pink Flowers hoodie/jacket from the collection range...
Its been chopped half price and even though its still over my spending limit i like... Have to have it
Im so torrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!