Thursday 18 September 2008

Eat

I am so fucking hungry. I hate working in Hartwell (Camberwell's bastard child), not only is there no food around my office but there is fuck all delivery options which jerks my chain.

Speaking of Chain's I am chained to the reception desk at the moment, which is super shit, as we have to take turns each week relieving the receptionist when she is at lunch, so there is no hope of lunch for a further 45 Minutes. Usually I use this precious invasion of my Thursday to play on Facebook but the new one is too confusing to be fun.

On top of this if I wish to go and purchase lunch from any of the grotty or expensive establishments around here after I sercve my time I am going to have to go to the Post Office to get money out, which involves the scariest stalker man on the planet staring at me weird and asking me innapropriate questions.

Fuck it, I've probably eaten a weeks worth of food in the past few days so maybe I can just Hibernate like the bears do and my body will eat itself for Nourishment. I'm hitting Cookie with the Old Man tonight so there will be mad food there. Just have to try to not ge desperate and eat paperclips.

No comments: