Thursday 25 September 2008

iGoogle and Other Random Shit

I have loved iGoogle for a long time, mainly because I am an Uber Nerd who;

Doesn't know her way around, Google Maps
Buys everything online, Currency Conversion
Misses Miglet's Vocabularic Education, Dictionary.com's Word of the Day
Wishes she was in New York, Google Weather for Melbourne & NYC
Wonders what Time it is Everywhere, World Clocks
Likes knowing things in Summary Form, Wikipedia Search
And finally likes to pretend she remembers all her French & Spanish language schooling, Google Translator



I've been rocking the Tetris theme for ages because it has pretty colours and I am an Uber Nerd, however I just noticed lately that a bunch more Fashion related Artists have since started to contribute to iGoogle for Artist Themes, namely Oscar De La Renta, Stella McCartney, Michael Kors, Gucci, Burberry, Anna Sui and Herve Leger to name a few.

Despite the allure of a Bandage Dress horizontally placed on an all too skinny female across my desktop I have gone for the stylings of Gnarls Barkley (again mainly for the pretty colours). If you haven't got onto this yet you should, it is the easiest way to appear super smart in a limited period of time.



In other news my Claw Money package arrived today, which means grabbing a Bikini and pretending to be P Diddy in the 90's in these Claw babies. Pictured below is the lovely Claudia herself at the recent Pony launch CC told you about. Check MISS Crew out for all the details.



And whilst we're on the topic of non related iGoogle stuff and Miss Crew, whilst stumbling around their blogland they let me know that MIA's clothing line is now available online from her webstore. I am a big fan of MIA but a Tee for $75US is pushing it. Especially when its an African all overprint that is now Available, albeit slightly more subdued, at American Apparel.




But in a clothing land I love, Married to the Mob and Missbehave threw an absolute killer (looking) party to kick off Fashion Week on September 11. They had Uffie, Radio Rose (Around the Way Girls) and The Misshapes provide the entertainment, but as always all eyes were on Sweet 16 Sarah McSweeney. Hottest Bitch Ever. For a full list of photos keep checking out Mob Living or Village Slum has three whole sets to make us wish we were in New York!



Speaking of the Misshapes, it is no secret to those that know me that I am in love with Leigh Lezark. The long and short of it is that I want her haircut and in the mood I am in lately it may just be the right time.

No doubt you will be surprised to know that I have actually done quite a bit of work today. Now its off to Section 8 for some Sunshine and Hayley. Two of my favourite things.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

And it was lovely to see you. Meow!