Monday 6 October 2008

Devostation

For those that think I am a spelling retard Devo is a much used expression in my world so Devostation makes much more sense than Devastation. Start using Devo, you'll love it and people will think you are from Perth.



Anyway I am DEVO. Super Devo. Amazingly Devo. As Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube and Bone Thugs are coming out, which should be a source of joy, but they are out the whole time I am in Port Douglas! I was thinking of doing a run to Sydney if the dates were right but I leave on the 29th and return on the 5th. I am not so concerned about Snoop as I have seen him twice now but I didn't go to the Cube shows at the Forum last year and I am forever kicking myself.



For the lucky people that get to see my baby Cube the dates are as follows.

29 Oct Brisbane Entertainment Centre QLD
31 Oct Acer Arena (formally Sydney Superdome) NSW
2 Nov Rod Laver Arena VIC
5 Nov Adelaide Entertainment Centre SA
7 Nov Burswood Dome WA

1 comment:

Hyclass... said...

Start using Devo, you'll love it and people will think you are from Perth.
-------------------------

HAHAHAHA! yessss lol!!!
fucken devo as mate...haha

aww, me too!! i never got to see cube lastyear, totally guttering.. esp when little shits that only knew "you can do it" lol!!! altho i must admit, that shit came out just before i turned 18 - and i was clubbin.. and that shit was the bombbbbb!

anyways,cant wait to see cube...
chyeahhhh!aint missin it this time