Friday 10 October 2008

Chapel St Foot Locker launch

Last night Foot Locker put on a party for their new Chapel St store. There was a massive line when we rocked up:


Whaaaaat. A line?


What did I say? WHAT DID I SAY? I gave it a month before I saw a (new) Kurt tshirt. It's been about a week




Had a break from lining up and tucked into some Lamb on Chapel



Then hit up the party with CC. Sorry the photo's are crap, my drug (prescription and legal, thanks) induced haze didn't help with the point and click action. I managed a bottle of water, but there was plenty of booze around. 

I also looked less than impressed when I got my pic taken so look out social pages (haha Spooney, I might make it in this week) so if anyone sees me, take note - I had a mouth full of food and had just run into a friend I haven't seen in years. Posing for a pic wasn't the first thing I had in mind at the time. Ah well, so be it - the camera never lies.



Corporates



P, CC and C:


No comments: