Sunday 2 November 2008

Britters!


I want britters photoshoppers up on my ass coz girl is looking fine on the cover of her next album "Circus". Havn't been fucked to check out that Womaniser vid yet as I'm sure all her new songs suck anyway (cept I sorta enjoyed "Gimme More") but I'm hanging for another Slave for You. She needs to get David LaChapelle to do her next video too, I want some Mariah Carey circa Loverboy action.



If I had a pop video (which I think about often) I'd want this vibe but maybe with a bit more of a latino flavour. Maybe I could have cornrows or something. That could work. And there would be cactuses around and shit. bit more gritty.....

But yeah anyone seen Glitter??? I really wanna. Can someone download it and we can have a girls nite and drink mojitos, smoke weed and eat hamburgers while we watch it???? Seriously!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

That's some special photoshop action!

Anonymous said...

that's some biting dlisted shit!! snoooore!

Community College said...

FYI I racked it from thesuperficial.com and where did you come from random asshole???? thanks for taking some time out from being fat and watching the Family Guy to read the blog but. xoxo cc