Sunday 22 June 2008

You-tube fever!

Okay I know I've been going crazy with the you-tube vids of late but I just keep finding awesome girl-diy vids, haha.
I fuckin love this song. If you can get your hands on the Dime Piece mixtape which was available on their site called Lipstick Diaries, this song is on it and the tape is one of the awesomest things I've heard in a while. I can't seem to find it anymore so maybe get on the G-train (ahem..google).

Back to the vid though, can we please all learn this routine and make MAFIA drop this tune at the next Favela and like take over the floor and everyone will be like "oh my god" that's awesome. haha Actually it would be so fucking lame haha but still.....



Wait for around 2.10m and homegirls get the whole squad in on it Clover's style. hahah. Love it!

No comments: