Wednesday 4 June 2008

I like fashion sometimes...

Even though I still buy shoes from Payless occasionally and the only perfume I currently own is a $19 bottle of Versace Red Jeans (hey come on it's a classic), I still like to think I actually have pretty good taste even if I am as poor as good jesus. I can't afford to even look at shit vaguely high end (by high end I mean anything that isn't from Valley Girl) I can still appreciate it.


Anyone ever heard of an Indian designer called Manish Arora? I haven't...til now and how dope is his shit below? Love it! He also makes these big tacky sunglasses also which are awesome and they'd look hot as with these dresses. How cute is the ensemble at the end, love it! 

Damn you Melbourne Winter! I need to get outta jeans and a hoodie already. I think I'm a girl under there somewhere!



Check his site for more crazy shit, like a weird cartoon of the designer chasing a fish that goes for ages, something was clearly lost in translation with that one.

No comments: