Friday 27 June 2008

Wants of the Week




I am still very much stuck on Prada's New Look range as well as their Shirred Lambskin. My Wallet is also very stuck on the fact that they are priced circa $1700 even on Sale.




When shopping for Shoes the other day I stumbled (not very accidentally) into Loula on Toorak Road, which stocks Shoes and Bags by Dolce & Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs and Roberto Cavalli to name a few.

Whilst knee deep in Givenchy Boots (40% off, still $600) I spotted these little numbers, part of Dolce & Gabbana's Summer 2008 collection, for a cool $1250. I tried them on, they didn't know I couldn't afford them, that's why you always take your Authentic Handbags shopping to Expensive Stores. It's like wearing a 'Legitemate Shopper' sign on your head and the snooty Shopgirls actually kiss your ass. Designer Sunnies on your head also help.



They are available on Raffaello Network for $539 which is a great price, if you have a spare $539 to spend on Sandals in Winter.

Other than that I haven't been lusting for too much lately, probably because I have been buying too much but a pair of High Waisted Cheap Mondays are always on the must have list.

No comments: