Sunday 1 June 2008

Introducing Miss CC



I met this fine lady at one of the biggest parties of the year, at a massive beachfront mansion on a hot summers night...OK, truth be told we met over the internet. No, not on a dating site, not on a forum but via email. 


Turns out that she needed stuff for a shoot so that's where it began. We eventually bonded over a lost dog poster, a story about Ping the duck, a shared love of ichapan and our hatred for people that dress up their dogs as harem sluts. 

Knowing that she was new in town, I managed to convince her to drop into Section 8. Unfortunately, I was toasted by the time she got there so I can barely remember that meeting. So after numerous emails and one rowdy weekend later, meet the newest Mayorette in the squad...

You're brand new here on Mayoress (and in Melbourne) what can we expect?
I moved here for a sub-editor role with ACCLAIM mag so I'm sorta like one of those Amish teens that get to go live in the big crazy city for a year or some shit and go all crazy get overwhelmed and end up meth whores or hoods, cause the bright lights of the city just blind them. So yeah, let's see what happens.

Tell us about yourself:
I like puppies, sunshine, hoop earrings, mexican food, tanning, tunes and boozing. Combine the lot and it's some serious good times.

What have you been doing lately?
Stressing my ass off at work, hitting up lots of launch parties and subsequent being hung-over as shit at work and stressing my ass off, then going to another launch party, rinse and repeat...

Do you have any secret skills?
I can roll amazing joints when i'm absolutely fucked. Sober, I'm hopeless.

Favourite drink? We're talking booze here.
Currently scotch and dry.

Favourite drunk food?
HJ's Cheeseburger bacon Stunner meal, no contest! It's the icecream that gets me. You don't get no desert with a kebab!

Can't leave home without:
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Signature loose your shit track:
One of these make me go stupid, Needy Girl - Chromeo, Hypnotize - Biggie Smalls, Me and U - Cassie and anything by Hall and Oates! haha

Shout outs to:
ACCLAIM! My boy PJ! and all my girls in B-Town!

Any last words?
Keep it safe and keep it sexy!


Meet more Mayorettes soon...

No comments: