Friday 13 June 2008

Wow



I just saw a Saucony Shoe on Sneaker Freaker that I LIKED!



I was very confused until I clicked the link and saw that it was a Collaboration with Alife Rivington Club. Their Shoe Collabs are so consistently Original and Dope. If they can make me like Saucony they are on point, I don't even like Black shoes, let alone Old Mans Brands.

Asics Gel Lyte III 'Godzilla'



Lacoste



Reebok Tennis Pump



Timbaland



I also like how they haven't done a Nike Blazer, don't get me wrong the Blazer is my favourite shoe and I ate up the Claw Money & Supremes like they were Chocolate Mousse but they Innovate to High Hell, choosing underdog brands and living the concept from start to finish.

Also if you missed it, because it is also Original and Hilarious, the Puma & Atmos Collaboration with Japanese Wildlife Photographer Mitsuaki Iwago. I absolutely love these shoes, they are too good.




Check the link for all the details and as usual keep checking Sneaker Freaker to stay in the know.

No comments: