Saturday 7 June 2008

Ain't nothin' to fuck with


I've known Soph D for about as long as I've lived in Melbourne. She was friends with Mex first, then I stole her.  She's tall, intelligent, hot and a hell of a lot of fun. She has a wardrobe that most of us can only dream of, including something like a million pairs of shoes.

If you ever get invited to hers for dinner, I suggest you go as she is an amazing force when it comes to food, she's also exceptional at making punch. Mmm punch. Meet Sophie D...

Tell us about yourself:
Melbourne Born & Bred, everyone I know is from Perth or Canberra. I get drunk and think I'm a DJ, I drink a lot of Green Tea and actually like Tofu. I am on a quest to make my Boyfriend enjoy Risotto. I want to eat at Bistro Guillame and go back to New York. I have recently become allergic to fake designer goods, I spend too much money on handbags and clothes, I bought four pairs of shoes last week, I need help.

What have you been doing lately?
Eating Fetta, Finishing an MBA, Arguing with Old Men, Dreaming of Prada Handbags (literally, ask Jmery), Spending too much time at Section 8, Turning Rabbits into Ragu, eBay, far too much eBay.

Do you have any secret skills?
Getting Handbags that cost as much as a Car cheap enough that I can buy them

Making Pasta from Scratch

iPod Organisation

Favourite drink? We're talking booze here.
Peroni or Tiger for Beers, Lychee or Expresso for Martini's, Verve Cliquot Vintage for Celebrations

Favourite drunk food?
Souvo. If you were brought up in Melbourne you have an obligation to the Greek community to spend your $7.50 3am Quota supporting Melbourne'e Economy.

Although BBQ Suckling Pig at Supper Inn goes down a treat at 2am, except the staff are massive Haters and if you're too drunk you might order the Pigeon.

Can't leave home without:
Lucas Paw Paw & Mascara, Cinema by YSL, iPod & Fingerless Gloves, thrown into Oversized Bags made of Goat Leathers, sorry Vegetarians.

Signature lose your shit track/s:
Shame on a Nigga - Wu-Tang
Machine Gun Funk - Biggie
Halftime - Nas

But I've been known to start screaming at the sound of the Thong Song (Mafia's Fault 100%), No Diggity and Baby I Gotcha Money on more than one occasion.

Shout outs to:
Boyfriend.
Mayorettes.
Mafia. She runs this city.
Section 8.

No comments: