Sunday 1 June 2008

Girl-love


Yo Yo CC here with my first ever blog Mayorettes styles *applause*

Wouldn't it be great in life if you could actually queue up applause whenever you needed it. If I could I would totally rig up some crazy shit whenever I entered the room, and it would be the exact sound of the audience whenever Kelly Bundy entered the set on Married with Children. Remember how ape shit the crowd would go? Like I get it, Applegate was hot back then in a real white trash, young Julie Cooper (shout out to OC fans!) kinda way but really that was kinda excessive...in an awesome way.
Speaking of hot trashy chicks...is there a female version for "bro-mance"? Coz if so I got it hard. And I got it....for the hot black hair, slightly tacky chick from the Karma Loop site (for those of you under a rock it's like this huge streetwear shopping site, check it) 
Ok so I know she's kinda FHM lookin' but like seriously...how hot is she! I seriously find myself wanting to buy whatever this bitch is wearing, even suspect Obey bandeau midriffs when I clearly have the body from hell...well not hell but like it might as well be as it's not as hot as hers...hey man, it's love.
I've also noticed that none of the items in  the sales area ever have this chick modelling it, so clearly I'm onto something...basically people will buy whatever she models in the vain hope they will look as hot. Damn I should of never cut my hair, or got a fringe, or got all white (damn yo Melbourne weather!) or ate 3 cheeseburger bacon stunner meals each and every week.
Is it weird that I don't ever look at the Karma Loop dudes? I'm just not interested. I guess the rumours are true; chicks would rather check out hot chicks than hot dudes. At least with chicks you can go...how can I look like her, but with dudes I guess it's more like...I could never get him cause he's so hot...oh and I got a boyfriend.....that's right.
Over and out ladies!
CC
xoxo

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Don't think she could make the British Knights look good though.