Wednesday 5 September 2007

Not Bad At All

I remember visiting Bond International last time I was in London and being completely blown away. Not only did they have a shop full of the dopest Streetwear Labels, Kicks, Graff ish and Accessories but they actually had Girls clothes. An amazing feat in this Kicks with Dicks game.

They had a few pieces by someone called Not Bad for a Girl, which were crazy, but it was between seasons and sizes were scarce so there was no joy. I put it in my head to remember to check it online.

Almost a year later and fuck has this label gotten hotter and hotter.

The tee range is dope.







There is an Addict x NBFG Hood on its way for Northern Winter.

And a Cookie Crew collaboration honoring the original Female Rap Crew from the late 80's.



Females are sleeping in Australia on everything, which is good for me and my crew because no one can bite our style, but we're always going to look good so here's the site. Buy some style for 22 quid.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

There will be no biting us!

KJ is superdope

Timbo said...

Unrealness. But Haylls and Soph, *I* make girls stuff. OK it's not all edgy and Raaaaaa but come on.
GODDDDD. Don't make me come rule your style at FR next time. Coz I'll do it!

Love Most Official Durex Tester (Hayley I think you should blog my Durex steez and where are the RTB phot-ohs! I mean, GODDDD).