Thursday 27 September 2007

I Miss You



You said you didn't like Australia and would never come back. I'm thankful that you lied, or forgot.

Yesterday afternoon I received an email from Mike which put my 'hold on to cash to see Bjork in another country' fund into dissaray. Ms Gudmunsdottir (aka Mrs Matthew Barney) will be coming to Australia. If you know me, then you'll know that this is my equivalent to travelling first class to NY to see Wu-Tang (yes, 'Ol Dirty would be there).

The bad news - she's playing the Big Day Out...I'm not a fan of festivals.

The good news - She's booked a 5000 ticket gig on January 23 to be held at the Opera House forecourt. Now I'll have to warn everyone to get the fuck out of my way when it comes to tickets, I will be a very unhappy Miss if I don't get one.

No comments: