Sunday 23 September 2007

Favela Rock 17 Pics (Melbourne)

So my camera partly died in a track-side accident last week. That means this months photos were so so, it probably also had something to do with keeping off the booze as promised. I also had my cranky pants on. Next time I promise to drink more.

Keep an eye on Red Hot and $crilla for more pics.

Ice breaker of the night: "Did you go to Park Life?"
Smartly followed up with "Get away from me."


eihpoS rof si S


M.A.F.I.A. fresh as always








Mexi got his dancehall on. We did the stookie ignoring protest from our knees


CWD says, "Stop shouting at me!"








Poor random


Things you may have missed:

* Marathon make-up sessions in the ladies toilets (PS ladies, it's dark, no one cares)
* Nathan falling in a bin
* 'Stookie' learn it for next time. Try You Tube.
* If you came late and didn't get the M.A.F.I.A. Mix, you missed out! It's fucking Killerrrrrr!

Nath's hat is missing - you might have seen it flying across the room. Holla if you found it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have been over there... unfortunately i'm busy cheating on my wife over here in England.

Hayley said...

Warney, maybe you've forgotten - you don't have a wife, remember?