Thursday 3 January 2008

Mayorettes be easy - Favela Rock NYE

I had the worst day of  the entire year on NYE. Wearing jeans in 42 degree heat, No food, 4 hours worth of waiting for trains and forgetting my house keys were some of the lowlights. By the time I hit the city and copped abuse from 2 random passers by, I'd pretty much had enough. Needless to say, I retaliated.


Though the daytime was bad, drinks and Favela with good company was the best remedy:











































2007 was a good one, 2008 will be even better. A massive thanks goes out to all of the crew that have supported Hayley Mei over the last year, being surrounded with such good people has been incredible. Kisses to all of you. 

We'll be delivering some seriously hot shit this year, hold on to your panties! Hope you all dig it just as much.

X

2 comments:

Miglet said...

Rad C*nt!

Yeah!

MOPS said...

mashed c*nt! nice piks...