Tuesday 28 August 2007

Rock the Hellz

Its good for you. For the first time ever Hellz Bellz has dropped a full cut'n'sew line for (US) Fall 07, featuring Denim, Tailored Jackets and their signature Tees.











I'm calling the Anchor Jacket (pictured above in Red), in Black, its what I've been looking for forever.

Lawn has also dropped the In4mation Collab again, with a fresh as Red Colourway for all you that missed out. Beyonce was spotted rocking one last season FYI.



And Salaam is back with a vengence.



Go to Hellz Bellz for the full collection and you can nab it online at 5andadime and Cmonwealth.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Pass me your credit card. I'll take the grey.

Timbo said...

Why are girls so HOT. It's all so Niagara it's doing my head in.

The Truth said...

Oh damn that new HELLZ BELLZ is so sick !!