Sunday 26 August 2007

Favela Rock 16 Photo's (Melbourne)

Another fabulous Fav Rock (it's guaranteed - thanks to Oplulent!) Photo standards are pretty low this time 'round, sorry all. I was fuelled by a heavy thirst and a taste for whisky, needless to say I was on my WORST behaviour. I think I managed to annoy the hell out of anyone that came near me and sorry to anyone I bowled over as I tried to make my way through the crowds to my own soundtrack, "Move bitch, get out the way. Get out the way bitch, get out the way" which is generally not my style.

Thanks to the guy outside who saved my leg from the planter box which 'fell' on it (Andy). I'm gonna have some impressive bruises.

Later sitting on Elizabeth St, I exclaimed, “Gayest night ever.” This in fact was untrue, I was just annoyed at cabs not stopping to take me home. I don’t blame them, I would’ve left me out on the street too.

PS, If anyone found Amber’s black jacket and phone, let us know.


This isn't an indication of how many people were at Soph's place, they are all hers.









Mexi's Favela Rock premiere. Complete with instructional dancehall video playing on the screens just in case you weren't sure how to dutty wine or do the stukie. Our favourite was the thunderclap.




Jules and Kristy repping Hayley Mei


















M.A.F.I.A. was on fire! Cheers for another sensational set




2 comments:

M.A.F.I.A. said...

Crackalackin!!!
Thanks for lettin me get the first cab home. Gayest night for the biggest lesbo! All my crew were in weird ass moods, thank god for my new groupies who fuelled me with coronas durin my set...WASTED!!!!
xoxoxox mafia hearts hayleymei!

Timbo said...

Just some sort of hellish descent into just some sort of debaucherous hell hole of hedonistic depravity just on some sort of epic scale heretofore unheard of let alone witnessed.

Just epicking the sh!t out of it Hayree Mrei and The Guild of Powder Assassins just can't wait to come along for some sort of epic Dancehall lessons.

Good work.

Tbot.