Saturday 20 October 2007

We Came To Party



We were MTV-lebrities on Friday night (thank you, Sanch!). After a tough week, the lure of drinks at a ritzy venue was inviting, more so than the promise of Bam, Tosh, and previews of the new shows that I will never get to see. There were lots of glam dresses and super hair do's, a hilarious VIP section and girls in 'I love Bam' tees serving prawn cocktails.

I could complain about the glams, which is opposed to my kind of classy - a crew dressed in fresh tees who can relax and have a good time without fixing their hair and looking sideways to see who's watching, each to their own, but, "Fuck you" to the 'ladies' who had their bitch-face on because I wasn't wearing a dress, at least I can still walk in my shoes after a couple of drinks.

Thank you MTV, for the quality drinks and having MAFIA rock the party. Pity it had to end at 9pm, I was just getting started.

Jump to Red Hot for pics.

No comments: