Wednesday 4 July 2007

"Manouverin' through Vancouver and on to Japan...

...Where they put major grands in my hand"

Dear friends,

I have now become super tight. Mexi and I will be heading to Van city at the end of October followed by a quick stint in Tokyo.
I'm TERRIBLE at saving so I really need to do something drastic to hold on to my cash. I'll be staying indoors as much as possible, especially at night time where the lure of beers draws stronger. Please don't be offended if I don't come out.

I will however, still pay $3 for coffee's up the road, attend Favela Rock and any place you're willing to buy all of my drinks and pay for the cab home. There will most certainly be more punch at my place if you want to chuck in for Volska and $6 strawberries (they probably cost more than the vodka but were a necessity)!

We'll crack open the Chandon for the launch if I get it together before we leave (yes, you still have to come to my party even though I'm not going out anymore).

No comments: